New C Class on Order

Status
Not open for further replies.

jezyg

Reaction score
After my wife ordering an SLK and being very disappointed with the 1 series after a test drive day (build quality and space) I deciced to cancel my 1 series order and also move over to Merc. BMW's are great cars but trying not to sound snobby they have lost their exclusivity :cry:

Anyway I have ordered instead for Sept, a C Class 200K Advantgarde with sports pack and leather twin in Silver. After the SLK it is the only other Merc that I have drooled over. The sports pack is awsome value for £630 and truly makes the C Class come level with the a 3 Series sport. The handling as well is just about the same but slightly more classy.

Anyone know which off the shelf autochangers are compataible with the Audio 20 unit in the C class? As the car had already gone to build when I ordered it.

landrover

Banned
Reaction score
SNOB

You must be jokeing!. On this forum they all drive 25 year old bangers.I have a disc player and head unit out of a 2004 clk.but you wont want a second hand one .Go to the dealership you bought your new car from .Iam very sure they will be pleased to order you one .why come on and tell us .do you want a hat and a balloon .Some of us on this forum
also have new cars but we dont go on about it.[ie me]

CHECK OUT HIS PROFILE UNDER OCCUPATION HE CANT EVEN SPELL

OP
J

jezyg

Reaction score
Re: SNOB

landrover said:
You must be jokeing!. On this forum they all drive 25 year old bangers.I have a disc player and head unit out of a 2004 clk.but you wont want a second hand one .Go to the dealership you bought your new car from .Iam very sure they will be pleased to order you one .why come on and tell us .do you want a hat and a balloon .Some of us on this forum
also have new cars but we dont go on about it.[ie me]

CHECK OUT HIS PROFILE UNDER OCCUPATION HE CANT EVEN SPELL

Well a sort of thanks is in order :? The reason for not getting one from the dealership is why pay £400 when I can get one with an interface for around £160 :D It looks like Alpine do a kit for £160 just waiting to find out if it is compatible.

Also Mr Landrover I was led to belive this is a car forum :shock: so shock horror we talk about cars including the deals and why we brought one not to brag just to pass EXPERIENCES on. But please do send me a hat and balloon :wink:

However after spending many months on BMWland I am somewhat dissapointed with this forum, don't forget Mr Badrover sacrcasim is the lowest form of wit!!!

landrover

Banned
Reaction score
info

You ask what kind of landy i have .?????????

I have a defender 90.1998 swb

It is fitted with a 6.5 litre gmc v8.

It has 10x15 mach 5 wheels.

It has 35x12.5x15 tyres.

It IS RAISED 4INCHES.

iT HAS DETROIT AIR LOCKING DIFS.

It is a bit of an animal..

Is this enough info.

i olso have two mercs..

A [c class ] [s class]

I AM FOR REAL.[.I JUST LIKE A LAUGH ] :lol:

OP
J

jezyg

Reaction score
Re: big head

landrover said:
Well done you can now spell!.

You ask what kind of landy i have .

I have a defender 90.

It is fitted with a 6.5 litre gmc v8.

It has 10x15 mach 5 wheels.

It has 35x12.5x15 tyres.

It IS RAISED 4INCHES.

iT HAS DETROIT AIR LOCKING DIFS.

It is a bit of an animal..

Is this enough info.

i olso have two mercs..

A [c class ] [s class]

I AM FOR REAL.[.I JUST LIKE A LAUGH ] :lol:

I take it you use it for offroad comps and that is is a SWB version?

landrover

Banned
Reaction score
90 short wheel base

YES

YOU CANT EVEN POST WITHOUT A SNIDE REMARK YOU HEADED YOUR POST [BIG HEAD] ALL I DID WAS GIVE YOU A PART DISCRIPTION I COUD HAVE GONE ON FOR HOURS...

[It is not me thats the problem] [ take a long look at yourself]

OP
J

jezyg

Reaction score
It is only freindly banter no different to what you have posted about other memebers...I am only having a laugh :wink:

But if you don't personally like it then don't do the same to other members :roll: and maybe now you can understand why they were getting upset!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom