New Clutch for 6 month old Vito

whiskymincher

Reaction score
Put a new Vito on the road 6 months ago and have been told that the clutch has been burnt out. Merc are saying driver error and want to charge in the region of £1500 to sort out. The guy who drives this van had a previous Vito for years without any problem. Is there a known fault with the clutch on this vehicle?

BlackC55

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C43
I am sre there was some problem wit the flywheel on these. Might be the sprinter though.

Cnics

Reaction score
Website
www.cnics.co.uk
The sprinter had a common dual mass flywheel issue, its the same engine that goes in some of the vito's but i'm not sure about the box, so this issue could be the same.

All in all you'd have to be really going for it, or a very poor driver to do that which it appears your driver isn't.

When the gear linkages went on my sprinter i did a 40 mile journey with a few stops and starts including a slight hill start with the van half loaded with only 4th gear. my clutch is fine, so i'd suspect some other underlying cause there.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom