newbie saying hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

bazza

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2006 S211 280CDi & BMW E86
Hello

This place can be a bit slow, but you will get no where with posts like that.
I was going to suggest a site that would get you answers from SL owners, but don't think I'll bother now

Goodbye

ivegotcclass

Reaction score
bazza said:
This place can be a bit slow

Is there other places on-line that people frequent. I could only find benzworld but that is mainly US based.

Any other UK forums?

davidsl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R172 250CDI Gone..!, R129 SL500 Gone...
d4mo c said:
not one hello and 32 veiws, bunch of snot nose *****!

If you care to do a forum search I am sure you will find lots of useful info. I am sure if you retract your statements you will find us only to give help and advice but you cant expect an immediate response you know. The 32 views could be you checking that your post has been accepted on THE Mercedes Club Forum.

Most of us are probably still trying to get up from the floor from laughing at a certain custard looking car.....

have a nice day now ....

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
Get that car off our site....oh hang on.....what car.

as for your comments regarding MBCLUB. well toddle pip and thanks for coming. enjoy your new home. i am sure they like bmws as well.

sometimes i think that people don't realise we may well be members on both forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom