o ring size

LeeW

Reaction score
Hi, can anyone tell me the size of the fuel line o rings on a C250D.Local MB dealers not interested.There's two sizes,the smaller one is what I'm after.Thanks.

mattkh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A160 W168 1999 1.6
Hi

Is this the o ring for the diesel line to the pump or the injectors.
What year car is it

OP
L

LeeW

Reaction score
Its the o rings that fit on the clear plastic lines running between pump and fuel filter.The year of car is 1995.Thanks Lee.

pcman_jh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2013 E220 Cabriolet
Re O rings for C250D

I got replacement O rings no problem for my 94 C250D from my local dealer in Edinburgh, so I'd go back and ask why they don't stock them.

Also, my C250D's leak off pipes, the ones that run between the injectors, were visually OK but when I went to routinely change them (I had air ingress starting issues and this was the last item I changed) the ends that were pushed onto the injector nipples just crumbled in my fingers. Highly recommend you change them as well.

Hope this helps.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom