R231 2018 SL400 radio stopped responding….

JFW

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL400 2017
Morning all,
odd occurrence in the car this morning, the radio has stopped working. The command system seems to be working fine, i just can’t get the radio to work via either the button on the centre console or through the command system itself. I just press the button and nothing happens, radio doesn’t come on. I’ve had the overall command system with an intermittent problem where it will not switch on after the engine has been off, but it has always just launched if you turn it on. Any ideas from anyone? Thanks

sl500amgsport

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 2014
Morning all,
odd occurrence in the car this morning, the radio has stopped working. The command system seems to be working fine, i just can’t get the radio to work via either the button on the centre console or through the command system itself. I just press the button and nothing happens, radio doesn’t come on. I’ve had the overall command system with an intermittent problem where it will not switch on after the engine has been off, but it has always just launched if you turn it on. Any ideas from anyone? Thanks
I seem to recall having issues on my R231 2014 but with DAB not being available. Was intermittent the issue resolved following a software update at dealership.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

Reactions: JFW

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom