Replacing front control arms on Viano w639

James Ireland

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 Hybrid. Prev - 535D M Sport, Viano 2.2 CDI, Audi A5 3.0 TDI Qttro, Nissan 200sx, Nissan 300zx
Hi all. I need to replace front control arms due to worn bushes. Can anyone give me some advice as to the difficulty of the job? I like doing my own DIY on the car but don't want to get in over my head. I've been quoted 500 euro each from the stealers. Does this price seem ok? I have thought about going the after market route but may decide to bite the bullet on the original parts as I've heard of some people who had problems with other brands. Any advice appreciated.

OP
J

James Ireland

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E300 Hybrid. Prev - 535D M Sport, Viano 2.2 CDI, Audi A5 3.0 TDI Qttro, Nissan 200sx, Nissan 300zx
I also need to replace the rear differential axle mount bushes:eek:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom