RoSPA

The Pan Man

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2008 E 500 A/G Classic colour combination.
Yesterday evening on the radio I heard a spokesman from RoSPA make this statement in his short interview. "Before 9.00 am and after 3.30 pm there is a rise in the number of accidents involving children" No sh1t Sherlock. It is this quality of thinking that has forced me cancel my Direct Debit. I will give the £20.00 to a charity insted.

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Yesterday evening on the radio I heard a spokesman from RoSPA make this statement in his short interview. "Before 9.00 am and after 3.30 pm there is a rise in the number of accidents involving children" No sh1t Sherlock. It is this quality of thinking that has forced me cancel my Direct Debit. I will give the £20.00 to a charity insted.

This parallels the discussion I had recently with a "Road Safety Liaison Officer" who was determined that speed was the most important factor in "accident" causation.

I offered to illustrate his point for him by conceeding that if you reduce speeds to zero, the problem is solved. I think he is still looking puzzled. :confused::rolleyes:

Top Bottom