S600 Coupe

cherished numbers

Reaction score
Website
 www.berlinetta.co.uk
Hi all.
I have been offered a 1995 (July) S600 V12 Coupe in PX against one of my cars.
This is the shape just before the CL class.
I can't remember seeing one of these for years.
The car is in mint condition with FSH and has done 89k miles.
Can anyone help me with a valuation?

Last edited:

stumpy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
various
Very difficult, but I would expect 5 - 6 grand for that car

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
A '94 one on pistonheads with 117,000 on it for 11k though that was a couple of months ago.:(

At the other end of the scale there's one on Auto Trader for 4 grand, though it does say it has *minor faults* :rolleyes:

It's on a K plate.

So in answer to your question regarding a valuation, someone probably could, but I'd start by having a good trawl around the web.:)

stumpy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
various
Cars with V12 engines and enough ecu's to give Bill Gates problems are very hard to value. I was looking at a T reg 600 limo with 91K for 10 grand. I didn't go for it but by pure fluke I saw it at my local MB dealer 160 miles from where it was for sale. It was in for a new ECU. Under warranty fortunately, but this is where the buyer confidence comes in. Can you risk it? Bear in mind too that the coupe is not a popular model.

Speedmaster

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 55 AMG
Friend up here who is a classic car dealer just sold a black 95 M Cl600 V12 coupe with fmbsh and very clean car with cicra 50k miles for £11250

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom