Sat Nav disk

C

conington

I have received some advice on this forum with regard to where I may purchase an updated Sat Nav "DX" disk (the one I have dates back to 2001), I have also found the recommended web site:

"http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/nav_cdrom2.asp"

The disk I need for my car (2002 S500) is about £90. It was mentioned, and I cannot find the post, that it would be worth waiting until September as a new version is due for release on Sept 1 - Does anyone know if this is the case and if so how I can ensure that I am getting the most recent version when ordering?

Thanks for the help.

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
A150 manual, smart forTwo, W205 AMG line premium plus.
conington said:
I have received some advice on this forum with regard to where I may purchase an updated Sat Nav "DX" disk (the one I have dates back to 2001), I have also found the recommended web site:

"http://www.bluespot.co.uk/stock/nav_cdrom2.asp"

The disk I need for my car (2002 S500) is about £90. It was mentioned, and I cannot find the post, that it would be worth waiting until September as a new version is due for release on Sept 1 - Does anyone know if this is the case and if so how I can ensure that I am getting the most recent version when ordering?

Thanks for the help.

You can order the disk from me (I'm an authorised Teleatlas reseller) and be assured of the very latest one that is available. I will check with Teleatlas as to when the 2007 disks will be released.

Just checked; 11th September is the first date that the 2007 disks are available for order.

Last edited:
OP
C

conington

Thanks

Thanks for that, would you have a website where I could order the new disc (obviously after Sept' 11) + confirmation of the price.

Regards

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
conington said:
Thanks for that, would you have a website where I could order the new disc (obviously after Sept' 11) + confirmation of the price.

Regards

Hi,

Please email the names of the disk(s) you require to sales@comand.co.uk and we will return a quote to you today. Prices will, we are told remain the same for the new disks. You can order today for the new disks but obviously they wont be delivered until just after 11th September.

The website address is http://www.comand.co.uk

Hope this helps,

OP
C

conington

Sent

Thanks, have sent a request accordingly.

OP
J

jon_harley

Alfie said:
You can order today for the new disks but obviously they wont be delivered until just after 11th September.

How soon after, would you expect? I'm looking at buying the Spain disc, but I'll need it in late September.

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
jon_harley said:
How soon after, would you expect? I'm looking at buying the Spain disc, but I'll need it in late September.

I would imagine the first shipments will go out circa 12th/13th September.

If you order in the week before 11th then you should be amongst the first to receive the disks.

Hope this helps.

OP
C

conington

Disk

Just wanted to check whether the 2007 disk was now available, tried the comand website but cannot seem to access it.

Many Thanks

Alfie

Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Website
www.comand.co.uk
Your Mercedes
conington said:
Just wanted to check whether the 2007 disk was now available, tried the comand website but cannot seem to access it.

Many Thanks

We have received conflicting reports from Teleatlas. I am contacting the Uk country manager today to get a definitive answer on the availability of the disks. I will post a thread when they are available.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom