Service Intervals on 300TE - Sorry to have to ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Racingsnake

Reaction score
Website
www.pprstrackdayze.co.uk
Mine has 139K miles on it. Unfortunatekly the service book has got wet, and I was wondering what the intervals should be. Is the next one due at 144K? Is this the dreaded BIG one? Any idea how much? Will I have to take a seat when presented with the bill?

Many Thanks

dave elcome

Reaction score
Service Intervals on 300TE

Racingsnake.

Yes it is due at 144k, (multiples of 6k), and yes that will be a biggy, i see from your profile that you are in Stroud, that is not a million miles away from the Birmingham area, give Andy a bell, i bet you save more than the fuel cost of travelling up there!!

David S

Reaction score

David E, my vehicle has service intervals of 9K! Why the change from 6K to 9K I ask myself.

Anyone know why this maybe the case?

Regards

David

OP
R

Racingsnake

Reaction score
Website
www.pprstrackdayze.co.uk

I did contact Andy a while ago, but he was only £50 cheaper than the MB dealer. Mind you, there is no guarantee that the dealer will be doing a good job, whereas Andy.....

The car is for sale right now, so I will prolly not want to spend the cash on this big service, but will need to if there are no buyers......

dave elcome

Reaction score

David S.

I can only assume that MBN "stretched" the service intervals in common with most manufacturers, in order to be more competetive to the fleet market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom