Silent phone calls when using Bluetooth

Jamlow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Cclass/2018/2.2
I have recently purchased a 2018 c class and I absolutely love it! I am however having one problem. I have managed to connect my phone to the command system and I can stream music perfectly. Phone calls are being a little more problematic.

The dashboard alerts me to the fact a call is coming in but when I answer it it’s completely silent. It’s the same for outgoing calls too. Neither me or the other person at the end of the call can hear anything. I have tried this on both an iPhone and Android. Does anyone have any ideas on what the problem may be? Thanks in advance!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Sorry to state the obvious one which you’ve probably already done but have you increased the volume on the steering wheel when on the phone ?

OP
J

Jamlow

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Cclass/2018/2.2
Sorry to state the obvious one which you’ve probably already done but have you increased the volume on the steering wheel when on the phone ?
Any help is appreciated, even if it seems silly or not! I have tried that yet and also on the main console. It shows telephone volume going to the limit. I have also tried to increase the volume of the mobile phone once connected. No joy either.

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Very strange- I can only suggest getting yourself to the dealer for assistance really sorry

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
Might be worth having a look at this link - maybe the reception and transmission volumes are wrong?
http://www.mercedes-benz-mobile.com/gb/en/

I haven’t tried the phone on my new GLC yet but I’ll let you know if I have any problems

PS - welcome to the forum!

EDIT - just used mine and it works fine

Last edited:
Top Bottom