SL 55 AMG

OP
R

Roadburner

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55AMG
Don't be a pussy Wighty, I'll do the fees, you do the talking, LostKiwi does the technical, Sub will worry about the details - it's a win win!
Frosty: This is typical of lawyers - I would finish up selling the machine to settle your iniquitous fee :eek: :( :D

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
Don't fret, you get the parking... the car is negotiable...
No win no fee... what's the worry?
We can take your blood/organs as collateral if you like?

Frosty149

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W207 2014 E350 coupe Bluetec D
All joking aside, we all want to see a good result...
Hope it works ;)

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
I use mine everyday and the more you use them the better they get, though they do cost considerably more than say the SL500 which my wife runs as her everyday car.

OP
R

Roadburner

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55AMG
I can't negotiate s**t unless Mrs Wighty ok's it first :D
Wighty: I do quite understand. For myself, I make all the BIG decisions; I regret to say, however that there has yet to be a BIG decision for me to make :rolleyes: :) :) :D In regards to the dream machine: I am now rid of the falling in love and all the emotional aspects of the heart overriding everything; I am now doing my best endeavours to stay in pragmatic mode allied to reason, rationality and pragmatitism. It is likely that I shall view the machine later this week.

00slk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL55 AMG, 2005 E320 CDi, 2014 SLK250 CDi, 2003 SLK200
...........................In regards to the dream machine: I am now rid of the falling in love and all the emotional aspects of the heart overriding everything; I am now doing my best endeavours to stay in pragmatic mode allied to reason, rationality and pragmatitism. It is likely that I shall view the machine later this week.

:D:D:D:D Yep, heard it all before ;)

Here's my two pence worth for you Roadburner, if you make this 'big first decision' and it all goes wrong, how will you come out of it with, 'the one who must be obeyed'?
On the other hand if you are like me, buy with the heart because the brain is useless at making 'Man Decisions'!!!!

OP
R

Roadburner

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL55AMG
:D:D:D:D Yep, heard it all before ;)

Here's my two pence worth for you Roadburner, if you make this 'big first decision' and it all goes wrong, how will you come out of it with, 'the one who must be obeyed'?
On the other hand if you are like me, buy with the heart because the brain is useless at making 'Man Decisions'!!!!
Wighty: As no doubt you will already be aware there is but one answer to the question that you have posed and that is: BADLY :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :( :( :( :) :) :) :D :D :D and this is why I am in fully robotic pragmatic and rational mode. I am now worried about Mr. Trump and North Korea along with the inexorable rise in the price of ice cream :rolleyes:

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I use a clever (at least I always think so) tried and proven technique....LYING

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
I use a clever (at least I always think so) tried and proven technique....LYING

There's a big future in this. Politicians, big business, estate agents- definitely proven.

OP- taken 25% off the sticker price of the car and start from there. Go in £1k increments or so until you either strike a deal or reach 90% of the sticker price, that way at the very least you'll have an idea of where the owner is likely to be in his selling price range.

Looking through what you've sent though, if the car has had three struts replaced and has no tandem pump issues (ABC fluid pressure), then that satisfies one big Sword of Damocles hanging over it. I would however press the service centre to find out the ABC fluid change history.

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom