So long, and thanks for all the fish!!

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
veedweeb said:
What happened to the Zodiac? It looks like someone dropped a building on it!

If you have no objections, I'll post the photos on the other forum... I'll come back here with a link to them so you can see what people think :)

The answer is above, yes do what you like with them, I will let you have the photo when it was 1 day old.

The sign writer stood in the road and did it all free hand in 3D for £20

Malcolm

SLinKyjoe

Reaction score
oh its all so depressing, Brain the size and a planet and all i can do is type words!.

would you like me to stand in the corner or should i just fall apart were I am stood!

Thanks for your input and all the best VW man!.:cool:

Myros

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R107, S211, R170, C219
I got an award for my Fjords

I'll sort of miss Veedweeb. I had lots of VWs when I was young, and it was nice to have someone around who liked all that air-cooled clatter.

I like your vans Malcolm. My Dad had a Consul of the same vintage as yours, but it was trashed by rust. It had four different doors on it before it was 5 years old. Talk about in-built obsolescence......

Reaction score
The first car I can remeber my dad having was a Ford Galaxy (the big yank tank rather than the people carrier ;) ). The second car was a Mercedes 280 SE. Blue thing. I think he bought it when he won the football pools. Not a fortune by today's standards but quite a lot in the early 70's.

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
some more old pics
My 1 owner Zodiac
Rolls Royce
My 3rd car Standard Vangaurd

280TE Sweden
This Alfetta was one year old and the A pillar had rusted right through
Kids RR and Jeep
Great car my Alfa 2600 Bertone

Sorry to bore you all Malcolm

Attachments

• rad0019.JPG
    rad0019.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 22
  • rad0021.JPG
    rad0021.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 26

BarryG

Reaction score

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom