Sprinter 312 Remap

Vanman2006

Reaction score
Hey all im new to the forum and was wondering if anybody could help me.
Im thinking about buying a plug and play tuning system from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Diesel-tuning...ryZ32094QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i was wondering if anybody has done this before to a mercedes sprinter 312 and did it work? if so how easy is it too do?
If anybody doesnt suggest doing this does anybody know of any place that remaps sprinters in or around the bristol area
Thanks alot
Vanman

IAN MAC

Reaction score
Wont be as straight forward as the newer CDi engines. But i'm told it makes a nice difference to the performance if thats what your after.

OP
V

Vanman2006

Reaction score
Wont be as straight forward as the newer CDi engines. But i'm told it makes a nice difference to the performance if thats what your after.

yeah thats what i am after and also fuel consumtion as im not a mad driver lol just potter on lol, do you happen to know how its done per chance mate?

IAN MAC

Reaction score
Wouldn't think its a DIY job. Superchips quote a 25bhp and 50 lb/ft increase for my 310. Thats a 500 upgrade so never bothered.

daz 585

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sprinter
what is the milage on the sprinter? first before you think of chipping it,if over well over 100k i wouldnt bother bud, you will run into disaster~ headgaskets/pistons etc

sprinternut

Reaction score
Hey all im new to the forum and was wondering if anybody could help me.
Im thinking about buying a plug and play tuning system from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Diesel-tuning...ryZ32094QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i was wondering if anybody has done this before to a mercedes sprinter 312 and did it work? if so how easy is it too do?
If anybody doesnt suggest doing this does anybody know of any place that remaps sprinters in or around the bristol area
Thanks alot
Vanman

I've had my '97 310D "chipped" by CCC Technology of Derby-brilliant results and excellent service-highly recommended.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom