Squeaking sound

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 W205 C350E 2.0 Petrol/Electric
Hello there yet again, as another dreadful thing happens to my poor C350e (Really proves crash damaged cars it reputation)

Anyways, I have been experiencing some sort of squeak that comes from the rear right wheels of the car. and only happens at a random time somtimes it happens all day sometimes it just never wants to make a sound. Now i believe in its own right that it has to be something that my mechanic had done. You see if you see my past threads i have been talking about this brake fluid leak reminder. Turns out it was just a brake line that was leaking so my mechanic lifted it up in the air and did not DID not remove my wheels at all and sanded down the brake line connector that connects to that brakes in what a coincidence the same rear right wheel where this brake leak was happening. That was it, brake leak gone however about the same day or the day after this strange squeaking started happening in the right rear wheel i go talk with my mechanic and he checks it over seeing nothing possible that can be causing it.

Well this is my own opinion but i also need yours.

What makes this weird squeaking sound and if you know please let me know since it really is grinding my gears up

Thank you,

DREAMER NO2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 2.6E M103 1989
You can give this a try . Purchase a few tins of silicone spray .Get under the rear of your car , and spray every rubber item you can see . It worked for me 5 years ago and still squeak free . It will work, if it nothing major .

daibevan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W203 C200 Kompressor Elegance SE 2006 Tanzanite Blue with cream interior
You can give this a try . Purchase a few tins of silicone spray .Get under the rear of your car , and spray every rubber item you can see . It worked for me 5 years ago and still squeak free . It will work, if it nothing major .
I do this too. Reminded me mine need doing again. I buy the cheap silicon spray from lidle/aldi and give all the rubbers loads. Can stop the groaning from old rubber bushes too.

Top Bottom