Swapped one Japanese car for another

OP
daveenty

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
I just wonder where you're driving to for your paper when there's a newsagent next to Woodbank school ;)

I used to always go there Andy, walk there and back no problem but, as the paper delivery was getting later all the time since they got the new company supplying them, I found that I was going twice, as they hadn't got them in, or hanging around. I also found the early morning assistant a bit ignorant to be honest. I now go up to the petrol station on Longsight Road where I can park up, have a chat for a couple of minutes and get cash/essential supplies if needed. Still buy my fuel from Tesco though. :)

Have you tried the tip at Radcliffe? Far nicer access road & layout.

This is the one I use now. Regular customer, especially on the old engine oils bit. :D

Last edited:

EmilysDad

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
ML350
Many many moons ago we had our paper delivered by them. Then they shut shop for a long while as they sorted their lover's tiff and that's when we stopped our paper.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom