the repeater indicator lights in door mirror

S

stevegb

Folding mirror led repeater

Thanks everyone, I'll have a go at the weekend and report back.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
So did mine after folding! It was a broken wire that fooled the car into thinking the repeater had failed.

Argue all you need to, if the repeater is working and at the same time flashing too fast its not the repeater

S

stevegb

I took off mirror cover and plugged in the LED which seemed fine. I tried pulling on the wires and still no problem so assembled and replaced. All now working fine so presume bad connection to LED. Thanks again for all your help.

Paddybhoy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL350 MY2004 3.7
LED indicators on Door Mirrors

Hello

I appreciate that this is an old post but was wondering if someone still has instructions on how to replace the blinkers on 2004 R230 (SL350)

I see from earlier posts that Television seemed to have all the answers . . . was hoping that he could share

kind regards

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I have sent you an Email please just answer and say what you need.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I have sent 3,,, if there are differences just say.;)

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom