the repeater indicator lights in door mirror

Tilly

Reaction score
Does anyone have the part numbers for the mirror lenses, on a W203 53 plate C220, non folding, but electric mirror ?

fitting shouldnt be an issue, as there are loads of references on here, but what's the number, and cost ?

Miffy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 320 CAB Elegance C208
Just call your local MB parts, they will give you the current part number and costs

Tilly

Reaction score
Well, bought the light units today, and fitted them. Looks lovely now the old broken ones are gone..:D

Getting the covers off, is simple, once you have done one...lol

Remember to spring back the steel retaining clip, otherwise the cover wont stay clipped back.

(W203) C class C220

Sapper590

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S320 cdi 2001 WDB220
Originally Posted by djb
Is the clear plastic section with the leds available on its own as an idiot broke my off side one while I was stationary ! on a lane.

2003 c sport

the idiot has offered to pay privately as he is only 18

djb

Yes, cost £17 if you want to know how to fit it,just ask.

Malcolm

Hi Malcolm,
I have the same problem as our friend above, djb. My car is a 2001 S class WD220 320 cdi. I have been quoted £108.00 + Vat + Labour to replace my clear plastic lense on the n/s mirror by the local MB dealer. I see you say it is available at a cost of £17.00.
Can you Help!!! where do I find find a replacement at this price?

In antisipation,

Ragards
Ray

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Originally Posted by djb
Is the clear plastic section with the leds available on its own as an idiot broke my off side one while I was stationary ! on a lane.

2003 c sport

the idiot has offered to pay privately as he is only 18

djb

Hi Malcolm,
I have the same problem as our friend above, djb. My car is a 2001 S class WD220 320 cdi. I have been quoted £108.00 + Vat + Labour to replace my clear plastic lense on the n/s mirror by the local MB dealer. I see you say it is available at a cost of £17.00.
Can you Help!!! where do I find find a replacement at this price?

In antisipation,

Ragards
Ray

The lamp units are all around the £20 mark, they must have quoted for the complete casing

FrenchregW246

Reaction score
in department Loir et Cher 7 km south of the Chate
Your Mercedes
2012 B180 Cdi Auto LHD now sold, replaced by a different make
Repeater indicator lights in door mirror

Hi I've just joined the broken indicator light in the mirror group, drivers side (we are in France so its LHD W203 year 2006 non electric folding ). Some young tearaway just could not slow down where the road narrows, even though I had right of way, grrrrr. Did not even stop to pick up her bits of glass.
Don't know if I can pick up the spare part in France with out going to our main dealer but could I have the replacement instructions just in case.

The mirror came off as well but I managed to work out the spring on top of the mirror was the secret to re-fixing it. Used a bit of strong wire with a little right angle bend to direct the spring back in place after using the mirror motor to turn the supports right in and down towards the door. Took all of 60 seconds.

I will give some information in the general forum for fuel supplies in France just in case anyone is thinking of coming here over half term.

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Hi I've just joined the broken indicator light in the mirror, drivers side (we are in France so its LHD W203 year 2006 non electric folding ). Some young tearaway just could not slow down where the road narrows, even though I had right of way, grrrrr. Did not even stop to pick up her bits of glass.
Don't know if I can pick up the spare part in France with out going to our main dealer but could I have the replacement instructions just in case.

The mirror came off as well but I managed to work out the spring on top of the mirror was the secret to re-fixing it. Used a bit of strong wire with a little right angle bend to direct the spring back in place after using the mirror motor to turn the supports right in and down towards the door. Took all of 60 seconds.

I will give some information in the general forum for fuel supplies in France just in case anyone is thinking of coming here over half term.

I need an Email address please

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
here it is

I understand that I will need to delete it shortly

Thanks

I have sent the details,, I only get a limited time on here these days, please ask a mod to delete the address for you

Last edited by a moderator:

owenrich

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk
I have sent the details,, I only get a limited time on here these days, please ask a mod to delete the address for you

Hi Television, I have just been reading through ALL the posts on this subject. You have been kept busy with all the requests for fitting information and I'm afraid here is another! The nearside plastic cover on my 2003 (facelift) SLK indicator has cracked. The indicator is working ok, I just need to fit a new cover. Is this possible? If so, could you email me fitting instructions and where would be the best place to buy the plastic cover? Thanks in anticipation. ........................ I will delete this as instructed. PS the gap in email address is for underscore mark.

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
All details sent,,yes an MB part only or possibly from www.euromerc

owenrich

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
slk
Thank you Television for very quick response. Instructions arrived today. Thank you also for the link to possible supplier. Cheers. Owen. PS sorry to be a pain, but I can't "edit" out my email address. I can only "edit" the post I'm writing, like this one! Help! Please.

Last edited:

plm

Reaction score
I have sent them to you:D

Could you please send me the info on how to remove the led indicators in the door mirors of my c180 203 reg 07.
And in a previous post you say they cost around £20 please advise where I can purchase a replacment from at this price.
e-mail ...............

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Details sent to you, They can only be bought from MB and that is the price

Jaydubbs

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CLS 320CDi
Television, yet another request for instructions, this time for an 05 CLS. I actually want to change the bulb at the bottom of the wing mirror which. Do I have to take it apart or is there another way to get at it. As an aside, do you know what bulb type it is? Thanks in advance....

GAD was founded in 2009 where we developed bespoke ECU Remapping software for motorsport clients, moving forward, we have extended to road vehicles for both performance and economy,
contact GAD Tuninghttp://www.GADTuning.co.ukto discuss your requirements.
Top Bottom