Time for a Mercedes I think

OP
A

AMG-Steve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
535d 2006 3.0tt
Well I got a response from Mercedes uk...customer service advises taking any paint defects to a dealer..wasn’t what I asked...then went on to say couldn’t comment on internet rumours as it’s not a verified source ??? I never mentioned internet rumours and went on to reply,something along the lines of,when past present and future customers of Mercedes Benz ask if they have a particular problem relating to there paint then I would fully expect them to reassure us that it is 100% fault free paint !!! I’ll keep pushing this one

Albee

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 E300
Having owned an E400 for 6 months, I have to say the performance is outstanding! (previously had E350, still a good engine ,but not a patch on the 400!!
Makes me smile on a daily basis!!!

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Well I got a response from Mercedes uk...customer service advises taking any paint defects to a dealer..wasn’t what I asked...then went on to say couldn’t comment on internet rumours as it’s not a verified source ??? I never mentioned internet rumours and went on to reply,something along the lines of,when past present and future customers of Mercedes Benz ask if they have a particular problem relating to there paint then I would fully expect them to reassure us that it is 100% fault free paint !!! I’ll keep pushing this one
Many of us on this forum would agree that Fire Opal Red on certain models is a very special colour. But DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES go for it unless I guess that it had been re-painted under the warranty.

When I bought my Obsidian Black my favoured colour was the red. The dealer went over the paint 'with a magnifying glass' and said there weren't any micro blisters on the car, the paint was good. He followed on by saying that that was no guarantee and he wouldn't make any. That was enough for me, Fire Opal Red dis-counted.

Karren Stanly

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S Class
Yes, I do have a nice experience with mine. Neither I have got any issues like the one he added. Looks like it's just a bad luck. By the way I am very happy with my car.

Chris Knott Insurance, see oursticky posts here!
www.ckinsurance.co.uk
Top Bottom