Truck pics,and info

modelmad

Reaction score
:eek: thanks to the ones who have answered me allready,but is there anyone else who has got any pics or info on trucks?i have been all over europe,in a lot of Merc trucks(hitlers revenge) lovingly called this for many years,you either love em or hate em,well i have allways been keen on mercs since i started driving years ago,but i started on ERF'S,wow! that was sh*+,but i do hope someone will give me some info,and pics,pretty please!,thanks Ian,im well pleased i joined this forum,im sorry if i am in the wrong place,as soon as i put up my thread,someone said no wrong threads,anyway,dont i waffle? yes i know i do,thanks Ian:roll:

stwat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1989 300SE
Have you done a Google search??? I just did one for Mercedes Trucks, Images and came up with this lot. Merc trucks

Or this Trucks

This one is good, Nice pics All the commercial Merc pics you could ever want to see :smile:

Stu

Last edited:
OP
modelmad

modelmad

Reaction score
Nice!

8) Thanks for sending me those links,very interesting,but alas,not much use to me,as i need some of car transporters,and with as much close up as possible,oh and some measurements,oh well i will keep trying,i am making a model at this moment,but i have no real plans for it,i am just using memory(dont laugh) but thanks and i will keep trying,Ian:lol:

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom