W204 gps problem

Chris Edge

Registered
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220 sport, 2008, 2.1l
Good morning all. I hope someone can help.
I've been having a GPS issue on my W204 Harman Kardon/command sat nav.
Reading through all the previous post's (driving in 20 -50 miles from where I actually am and also picking up 10 sats but no location)and having a scan of fault codes(gps cable gnd fault) it would appear that its a cable issue.
I'm looking to get a new non oem antenna but can't find any with the fakra type b connector (double). Will a converter from single to double do the same?
Also what route does the cable take to the existing antenna, is it in the shark fin?
Can anyone please help.
Many thanks

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
The guys at Comand Online are the best people to ask. In fact, they are not that far away from you near J3 of the M3 if you fancy a morning out.

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom