W211 front caliper bolt sizes

siffion

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 2006 320cdi
Hi does anyone have a link or know the sizes of the front caliper carrier bolts on a w211.

Changed discs and pads yesterday and one of the bolts has vanished.

I've too the other out to see if I can match at a local DIY store however the specs of the bolt would be handy.

Cheers in advance

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

KennyN

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
BMW 440i, Cayenne, ZX12r / ZRX11 / ZRX Monoshock
I had mine out last week on the CLS and they are metric fine , at a guess around M12 as the hex of the bolt is 18mm.

These are specials and wont be available from a local "store" , best call the dealer or take a trip to a local scrappy with the other one for comparison.

Kenny

DREAMER NO2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124 2.6E M103 1989
Purchase a reputable front brake searvice and repair kit ,.You will get 4 bolts along with the other bits you need .A brake bolt is a brake bolt and not made of titanium .

Iankh

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK3.2 2003
Purchase a reputable front brake searvice and repair kit ,.You will get 4 bolts along with the other bits you need .A brake bolt is a brake bolt and not made of titanium .
That will give you new caliper mounting bolts, not caliper carrier bolts.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom