What does a B0 service include?

neil in mk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e 2016
Hi all, wonder if anyone can help me here? My C350e is booked in for a B0 service soon.
I've been told the cost, but no one (including Merc HQ in Milton Keynes) can tell me what the service includes and what is extra.

I find this incredible. With previous cars from other makes I've known in advance EXACTLY what the garage was doing, and what extras I might have to pay for.

This is very useful. For example when I had a big Volvo the garage replaced titanium spark plugs which they should not have done at that particular service, so I got a £200 refund.

Does anyone know what is done in a B0 service? Thanks guys

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
A BO service is generally a wipe of the drivers armpit :D . No seriously , the cars alternate A (oil change) to B (oil change with inspections ) on a yearly basis , there are additional extras which occur at time and mileage intervals such as air and fuel filters as well as gearbox service , these things are charged as extra to the A or B service . Brake fluid change is also 2 yearly .
Because your car is a year old (second service??) there should be nothing extra this time . If you go to www.ess (Mercs service booking portal ) it should confirm this .

OP
N

neil in mk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e 2016
great, i'll try www.ess as you suggest. thanks

OP
N

neil in mk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e 2016
oh. www.ess not working - have I misunderstood?

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
If you google Mercedes ESS it comes up

OP
N

neil in mk

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350e 2016
great, thank you guys

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom