What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Rotorhead500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Used to have a C63...
No, definitely Labradoritis..... aka selective hearing! Every Labrador we've had has suffered from it.

It must be contagious...! :)

nicholas15

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
s class w221 - 2012 350 Bluetec, SL500 r230 2003
Do what I did and develop Labradoritis... Either claim you didn't hear her, or claim you thought she said "no problem"!

Works for me every time. Briefly. Sort of. :(

Did that last Christmas when I bought my current SL500 which is busy giving me much pleasure in all this sunny weather.
If space and money permitted probably the only solution is to have a fleet in different colours - one for each day of the week?.

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Out comes the bucket and sponge again, Seagull done a wet fart over car again. Small spots all over car this time. :rolleyes:

B

brick10

Hi John, not to sure when it was last re-gassed as i have only had the car for six months, i was told at my local indy where i had it done there was still some content's still left in the system, they put some dye in as they said it was normal and was told to keep an eye on it and bring it back if it fails to work, up to now it is ****** cold. I was aware that they needed re-gassing every year.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Drove it (bet you weren't expecting that)

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Hi John, not to sure when it was last re-gassed as i have only had the car for six months, i was told at my local indy where i had it done there was still some content's still left in the system, they put some dye in as they said it was normal and was told to keep an eye on it and bring it back if it fails to work, up to now it is ****** cold. I was aware that they needed re-gassing every year.
MB say every 2 years, so I've just been told. Robbing gits want 90 quid for a full service

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
My indy does it for £45
Yeah, mine too Jon- they (MB) quoted £120 the first time!
With it being under warranty it's no biggie but I'll get MB to do it for that reason in case there's something more sinister...'just in case'

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Yeah, mine too Jon- they (MB) quoted £120 the first time!
With it being under warranty it's no biggie but I'll get MB to do it for that reason in case there's something more sinister...'just in case'

I wouldn't bother, it's not as if they use Mercedes Gas!!!

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
I wouldn't bother, it's not as if they use Mercedes Gas!!!
True indeed, but as I say under warranty if it turns out to be a faulty compressor or...
Plus I get an ogle at the fitties that work there ;)

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
True indeed, but as I say under warranty if it turns out to be a faulty compressor or...
Plus I get an ogle at the fitties that work there ;)

It's a hard life....

Top Bottom