What to do?

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Had the car for a week now and very happy, but this morning this message foashed up.

Question is what to do, it's under warranty, so do I just call the warranty company or get it chewcked on STAR first?

Any suggestions?

Attachments

• IMG_0996.jpg
    IMG_0996.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 52

daveenty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2019 AMG S Class Coupe
My first port of call would be the supplying dealer if not bought privately. They will probably just put you onto the warranty company anyway but you may get some assistance if they're any good.

If you get things checked out before speaking with the warranty company, you may be breaking their terms and conditions or possibly even accused of causing the issue.

curious

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Only the Vito left! W639/1 OM646
You're under no obligation to deal with their warranty company, your contract is with the vendor. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 is your reference. You can reject the vehicle within the first 30 days for a full refund if it develops a fault. You're in a strong negotiating position. (Assuming bought from a dealer and not privately)

OP
dry run

dry run

Reaction score
Website
kb-boatpark.co.uk
Your Mercedes
CLS 350d AMG LIne Premium Plus
Cheers curious,

I phoned the dealer who was very helpful. They use MBS in Southampton which is the Indy I always use. So they said take it to them, get them to phone us to sort out warranty. So, going to MBS tomorrow for a STAR session which will hopefully diagnose/cure the problem. Well done Meridian Milano (who sold me the car) :)

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom