Search results

1. gh3382

A/c can't get the gas completely full in the system

Had my condensor done 2 years ago on my ML cost me £500 . I have to recharge my aircon every year and cannot find any leaks .
  2. gh3382

W164 heater issue

Hi Pad1 Did you resolve this ? I am currently having various problems with my heater on a 2010 model GH3382
  3. gh3382

ML 350 W164 Heater problem

I have a heater problem that is doing my head in . I cant get any fan powered or any warm air out of the centre vents or any warm air at all from the rear centre vents or under the front seats into the rear seating area. I can only get heat in the front drivers window vent if I turn down the...
  4. gh3382

3rd brake light warning but working

UPDATE I replaced the light. Bit of a bind to get out but there are utube videos on it. Cost was £83 inc VAT and P&P off fleebay from a Mercedes dealer who had quoted me £97 + vat on the phone. When taken out all the interior of tailgate frame was wet so I dried it out with a hair dryer ...
  5. gh3382

Thanks for the replies . I will have a go at the contacts this afternoon. GH3382
  6. gh3382

ON my 2010 ML W164 I have been getting intermittant warnings messages regarding 3rd brake light but when I check it the light is working as it should . I am tempted to check the rear SAM for any water ingress. Any suggestions as to cure this or confirmation that I should check the SAM...
  7. gh3382

Aircon Re-sync procedure

I have hunted all over for the process to re-sync the flaps for my 2010 ML 350 W164. with no luck I have found loads of different models but not mine and I have tried the other models process without any luck . Does anybody have the process to use to carry out the re-sync. GH3382
  8. gh3382

Aircon Re-sync procedure

I have hunted all over for the process to re-sync the flaps for my 2010 ML 350 W164. with no luck I have found loads of different models but not mine and I have tried the other models process without any luck . Does anybody have the process to use to carry out the re-sync. GH3382
  9. gh3382

Aircon Re-sync procedure

I have a 2010 Ml 300. It seems to need recharging annually on the aircon but when charged it seems to have different temperatures coming out of the two centre vents on the dash board area. The passenger vent is definitely colder than the driver side vent. Is there any sort of splitter flap or...
  10. gh3382

Key dropped programming. Carwash nightmare.

Gladly as long as I am not breaching the forum rules in naming the company. Admin please confirm as I dont want to annoy your sponsors.
  11. gh3382

I think I now have resolved it . Having a guy visit tomorrow supplying new key and programming for £150. Hopefully this will cure the problem and I will be back to two keys. Thanks for the help. GH3382
  12. gh3382

I was in the car wash yesterday in my 2010 Ml350 and went to restart the engine and nothing. I turned it off as we were inside and I didn't want to gas the cleaning lads. The carwash owner was fuming as I had 7 or 8 cars stuck behind me and he had to reroute the wash after getting them to back...
  13. gh3382

Recall on GL, R, ML brake booster

I have just had the Mercedes Technician sent by local dealer who confirms mine is ok . They remove the rubber band around the booster looking for excess corrosion. It was already booked in for next Friday for what I thought was this but he tells me that it is for an engine software update which...
  14. gh3382

Aircon problem again

Hi Blobcat I use it even in winter to keep it working and make a point of seeing it gets regular use for exactly the reasons you have raised. I am now arrranging for it to go back to the electical engineers who fitted the condensor. GH3382
  15. gh3382

Aircon problem again

Last year I had the aircon condensor replaced on my 350 ML after it lost the coolent only 10 days after recharging. Cost over £500. Just under a year and the aircon is now blowing warm again so likely to need another recharge. Surely it should not be an annual event the recharge but I have...
  16. gh3382

Mixed advice from tyre suppliers.

hI m8 sorry about the delay, Both sides had the pads changed. GH3382
  17. gh3382

Since my last post o this I had a front caliper jamm on so a new Caliper and pads . I was thinking of changings discs and other front caliper for Mechanic said no need as its been checked and discs are ok. Money money money its a Mercedes world lol. GH3382
  18. gh3382

update I have booked it in for two new tyres and staying with the Contact 2's. I have spoken to both Continental and Mercedes who both tell me they do not advise changing from the original Contact 2's and because they are in still in demand that is why Continental are still making them...
  19. gh3382

Thanks for the replies. My handbook says new tyres in axles and if only 2 put them on the front. I think I am going to stay with Continentals Contact 2 which are already on as least i know there is no problem using them GH3382
  20. gh3382

I am replacing the two front tyres on my ML so I have been shopping around. I am astounded by the mixed and what I believe to be bad advice from some of the suppliers. I wanted to upgrade from Continental Contact 2 to another brand in an effort to get a quieter tyre and I was considering Good...
Top Bottom