Search results

1. B

Help needed

Thanks a lot, looks like the part is there. I am going to the agents today, to see what they have. I will also ask them what the deal is with the VIN? I'm pretty sure it's ADB, that might have something to do with it being built here in SA? Though it may have only been assembled here. Thanks again
  2. B

Help needed

Thanks for the reply, the VIN is ADB1240206A478648
  3. B

Help needed

Hi all. After experiencing James Bond like smoke and oiled up plugs I traced the problem to the vacuum unit on the gearbox. Living in South Africa this part is proving difficult to find new (I have yet to try the MB agents, but if they have one I know it will be expensive), however my kids are...
  4. B

Wierd brake issue

Thanks, I thought as much.
  5. B

Wierd brake issue

Merry Christmas everyone. The other day on the way to my gig the brake pedal suddenly went down to the floor with a little bit of braking about an inch from the bottom. I assumed that the master cylinder had gone. After the gig lo and behold, the brakes worked perfectly! Has anybody ever...

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom