e350 coupe

1. S

Weird drivetrain movement

Hello I have a 2011 E350 and im facing a weird problem If i put the car in Park or Neutral and rev the engine, the drivetrain will make a weird clunk and thump when the rpm is going back down I changed the engine and transmission mounts and the clunk reduced but did not go away. The mechanic...
  2. C

High mileage E350 issues?

I am looking at a 2009 E350 black but it has 95000 miles but a FMBSH. I havent any real experience with these engines and wondered if I should have any concerns at this amount of miles or anything I should be Checking. Thanks in dvance
  3. Sykosyksi

Looking for e350 cdi coupe

Hi all. I'm new on here and just wanted a bit of advice if possible. I'm after a new car and I've always wanted a Merc. Been looking at the E class coupe for quite a while now and I'm tempted by the 350 cdi. I love the look of them, especially in amg spec. Was just wondering what to look out for...
  4. Bubble

E350 Coupe AMG Line

Picked up my new to me car on Saturday, in gleaming Cavansite Blue. Lots of options and toys it an still learning about it. The 9g gearbox is very smooth and the whole car is so much more refined than my old CLK. Been looking for a few months for one that ticked all the boxes and this one almost...
  5. D

Tow bar for 2015 E350 AMG Coupe

Hello all... I want to fit a tow bar to my car but have be advised by numerous firms that there isn't a way to fit one to this particular vehicle due to the setup of the rear bumper/air dam. Has anyone any experience of this....? Thanks for reading - Dave

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom