Electric windows C107 1980

digcot65

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mewrcedes w2203 2000
The right- hand windows work OK .however the lefthand front and rear don`t work.I`ve traced the wiring through to the connector in the door (black and green) they are fine and putting a wire from the +ve of the battery onto the green or black wire on the connector which is what happens pushing the switch,nothing happens,.How do I remove the motor to check it out,it doesn`t look an easy job.Len

OP
D

digcot65

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mewrcedes w2203 2000
I found the front window fails to move due to a faulty switch, however, the rear window motor isn`t working. If I put the battery across the two wires from the switch that feed the motor, nothing. How is the rear interior panel removed, I take it the seats have to come out, I just hope the rear motor isn`t as difficult to remove as the front one Len

OP
D

digcot65

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
mewrcedes w2203 2000
More checking on the windows and I have found the switch seems OK but the rear window winder motor is seized.How do I remove it from my SLC.the front window is now fine after I disconnected the rear motor. Len Cottam

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom