fog light fiends

grpar

Reaction score
Foglight drivers are generally just simple folk who think their car's appearance is somehow improved by having them on. Annoying at worst, but only temporarily. Pity not annoyance is the correct emotion.

However, why is it always drivers of cars which are metaliic grey or black in colour who never ever ever even attempt to put a side light on when the weather is overcast, wet, or both. Take them out and shine very very bright lights in their eyes, I say. Maybe that's why the Bennys* have there fogs on in the first place .....

(* Back in 1981 when Mrs Thatcher sent the illustrious British armed forces to recapture the Malvinas, in the weeks following liberation, the local islanders where none to happy about being referred to as "Bennys" by the British squaddies. An unmistakeable reference to the simple character of similar appearance who frequented almost every episode of Crossroads. An order went out from the CO not to refer to the locals by that name, although within a day or two a new moniker emerged in the form of "Stills". When the powers that be investigated why the islanders were now being referred to as Stills, the answer came back that they were still Bennys .... can't argue with that, can you ?).

Old Hat Shop

Reaction score
However, why is it always drivers of cars which are metaliic grey or black in colour who never ever ever even attempt to put a side light on when the weather is overcast, wet, or both.

I heard this one from truckers who found it difficult to see silver or grey cars on a wet road in dull conditions, and since then, driving either the silver or blue car, I try to remember to put them on before they are really needed.

Years of riding Bikes have taught me that it pays to seen. Especially when its a wagon trying to pull out in front of you.

kwwong6969

Reaction score
Hi, the left front fog light of my Benz (C200 Compressor – Year 2000) is not working when I on it, and also there are some smoke and smell coming up from the fog light itself (from both left and right front fog lights). Can anyone tell me what happened to my car? How should I fix it by myself or I need to go garage? Thanks.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom