Is this car worth the money they're asking

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Most definitely guys both cars jay has there are stunning to be fair both low mileage I do prefer the Grey one as not to sure on the blue but don’t see many that colour so it’s a hard one

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
Indigolight blue is a stunning colour

It's not Indigolight Blue though, it's Palladium Silver, still a nice car though. I don't kmow why Jay didn't take Lees offer in the first place. I am sure he knows what he is doing :rolleyes: It still would be my prefered source when buying an MB. :)

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
I tried to find a Palladium S212 when I sourced mine but one didn’t turn up so bought Iridium silver which was my second choice. The metallic greys Palladium or Selonite grey (current offering) are ageless, ironically I would never have bought a grey car 20 years ago but DRLs changed that

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
my 230 was palladium, loved that colour, IMO the best all round...
Lee's entering the coupe to the mix will certainly give more choice, the E350 is relatively abundant in that guise (how about a cab? :rolleyes:)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
my 230 was palladium, loved that colour, IMO the best all round...
Lee's entering the coupe to the mix will certainly give more choice, the E350 is relatively abundant in that guise (how about a cab? :rolleyes:)

Hopefully not an ex-cab eh :rolleyes:

OP
L

Lee Endean

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Eclass
Don’t say that lol hope it ain’t a cab with my luck I’m expecting the worse guys I’ll jay a shout and see what we can do deal wise I do like both cars so it gives me a bit of choice I suppose

John Laidlaw

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Land Rover Discovery 4
Don’t say that lol hope it ain’t a cab with my luck I’m expecting the worse guys I’ll jay a shout and see what we can do deal wise I do like both cars so it gives me a bit of choice I suppose
my jest....CABriolet

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
It's not Indigolight Blue though, it's Palladium Silver, still a nice car though. I don't kmow why Jay didn't take Lees offer in the first place. I am sure he knows what he is doing :rolleyes: It still would be my prefered source when buying an MB. :)

Post 238

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I tried to find a Palladium S212 when I sourced mine but one didn’t turn up so bought Iridium silver which was my second choice. The metallic greys Palladium or Selonite grey (current offering) are ageless, ironically I would never have bought a grey car 20 years ago but DRLs changed that

A 212 would be Tenorite Grey

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Lovely example but that colour omg I thought the light blue would put me of but this what the hell ive never seem one that colour before

My Mum's W204 C250CGi Wagon is that colour, it is gorgeous :cool::cool::cool:

Dad Merc 1.JPG

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom