I've Bought A New Sports Car

100%Bitch

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
215 CL600, 216 Facelift CL500, 172 SLK55, Nissan Cube, R170 SLK230 & an Auto Trail Comanche.
I can report back that after washing and a thorough examination of the paint work, that there is no rust.
Let me say that again for Helen's benefit "there is no rust Helen".

Bet that has made you jealous has'nt it?:D

Not really, because every time I take mine in to have rust removed (free of charge of course) they clean and polish it. Saves an awful lot of time and hard work. :wink:

jibcl500

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CL500,ML55,SLK280
I remember some years ago when the MGF thing came out a chap I was playing poker with was under the impression his MG was a V8 and that it would kick the ass on my 911 3.6 carrera 2. Several ££ later and a lot of booze I dug out a car mag and found the performance figures, engine CC and number of cylinders, that shut the prat up, also told him by the time I get to 100mph you'll need a head gasket.

Still took loads of cash of him too. He also drank that much he puked in the night at a mates house didnt clean it up and vanished in the night. One word TW@T

jib

Last edited:
OP
M

Mr Teddy Bear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 W208 CLK 230K SPORT: MG F 1.8VVC: Flame Red Rover 216GTi
Not really, because every time I take mine in to have rust removed (free of charge of course) they clean and polish it. Saves an awful lot of time and hard work. :wink:

i'm gonna have to shave my legs then. I didn't get that sort of treatment and I was paying In fact they flattened the battery for me.................and didn't bother blending in. Although it takes the sun to be in the right direction to show it up .....................................sooooooooooooo annoying. guess the validity of the guarantee equates to the quality of the job?

OP
M

Mr Teddy Bear

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1998 W208 CLK 230K SPORT: MG F 1.8VVC: Flame Red Rover 216GTi
I remember some years ago when the MGF thing came out a chap I was playing poker with was under the impression his MG was a V8 and that it would kick the ass on my 911 3.6 carrera 2. Several ££ later and a lot of booze I dug out a car mag and found the performance figures, engine CC and number of cylinders, that shut the prat up, also told him by the time I get to 100mph you'll need a head gasket.

Still took loads of cash of him too. He also drank that much he puked in the night at a mates house didnt clean it up and vanished in the night. One word TW@T

jib
Why hate him if you cleaned him out?

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
I can report back that after washing and a thorough examination of the paint work, that there is no rust.
Let me say that again for Helen's benefit "there is no rust Helen".

Bet that has made you jealous has'nt it?:D
Pictures in the appropriate gallery section pls :p

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom