Jeremy Corbyn.

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Surely Corbyn will resign when he gets a vote of no confidence after the hammering on June 8th.
Abbott just drove another nail in Labour's coffin this morning.

Now if only Jimmy Krankie would leave the stage as well.

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
Surely Corbyn will resign when he gets a vote of no confidence after the hammering on June 8th.
Abbott just drove another nail in Labour's coffin this morning.

Now if only Jimmy Krankie would leave the stage as well.

But he's already ignored a vote of no confidence when virtually all Labour MPs said he should go... so losing an election that he't expected to win anyway is small potatoes; gives him another year off the dole...

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Corbyn maybe to some of us is a vote loser but he clearly has grassroots support.
We certainly haven't got a great leader for him to stand against.

Yugguy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C220CDI W204 Elegance Comand
Indeed - he was kept as labour leader by the groundswell of party lay members.

PovertySpec

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E220 CDi 07/57
Ah, the barnet gaffe, just watching the Neil interviews, will have a look at Marr later.

Completely forgot it's now Monday and Sunday was yesterday!

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
It's thrown me too. I was up at 0500 getting ready for work before I realised. You can imagine I was well chuffed!!

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
It's thrown me too. I was up at 0500 getting ready for work before I realised. You can imagine I was well chuffed!!
I thought there was only one 5 o'clock in the day , I had forgotten the horrible one you mentioned existed :D

coxyhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E500 Sport Coupe
I can see how JC attracts votes from a certain section of society but surely Dianne is losing them as fast as he gets them.

Post coital "chats" between the two would make great TV.

Warning!....not for the faint hearted....mods pls delete if considered unsuitable a&c.jpg a&c.jpg

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
Warning!....not for the faint hearted....mods pls delete if considered unsuitable View attachment 37253 View attachment 37253

I think someone who has the hots for Jeremy and his party will be apoplectic at the sight of that.
furious1.gif
Lol.

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
I think I will go gay for the week !

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
That situation was known as a ten pinter in my youth, I can proudly say despite drinking more than was sensible I have never quite sunk that low, perhaps I haven't lived enough ?

It is clear that CND meetings and terrorist appeasement are great aphrodisiacs I have missed out on.

Just what does go on at these local political clubs ?

The Dums are clearly smoking dope, Jeremy and Dianne are at it like rabbits and then if we remember there was John and Edwina.

The greens are so off their heads they have more leaders than MP's.

coxyhog

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
E500 Sport Coupe
Over a near 35-year career in the British House of Commons, Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has never come across an anti-Western terrorist, political movement, or dictator he couldn’t defend.

In 1984, weeks after an Irish Republican Army (IRA) bomb nearly killed Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher at the Conservative Party conference in Brighton, Corbyn invited the leader of the IRA’s political wing, Gerry Adams, to Parliament for a chummy reception. Throughout the 1980s, Corbyn sat on the editorial board of a hard-left magazine that praised IRA violence (“What do you call four dead Tories?” it asked. “A start.”), and he attended rallies honoring IRA terrorists. Confronted by journalists with this distasteful past, Corbyn disingenuously claims that he “never met the IRA” while avoiding any condemnation of it.

Onward to the Middle East, where Corbyn’s affinities are determined by whichever thug or religious sectarian can claim to be “anti-imperialist” (that is, anti-American, anti-British, or anti-Israel). He infamously called Hamas and Hezbollah “friends.” He accepted 20,000 pounds to appear five times on PressTV, the Iranian regime-funded propaganda outlet later banned in the U.K. for broadcasting the forced confession of an independent journalist (who later called Corbyn and other Westerners who appear on the network “useful idiots”). The assassination of Osama bin Laden at the hands of American special forces operators was a “tragedy.” Corbyn once invited to tea and praised as an “honored citizen” a Palestinian Islamist who claimed Jews were behind the 9/11 attacks. Indeed, Corbyn’s sympathy for Jew-haters is ecumenical: In 2015, after the Church of England reprimanded a vicar who had used social media to blame Israel for 9/11, Corbyn rushed to the cleric’s defense, stating that the poor fellow had been targeted because he “dared to speak out against Zionism.” For four years, Corbyn served as the chairman of the misnamed Stop the War Coalition, misnamed because it’s only opposed to Western-backed wars and silent (if not supportive) of those waged by Russia, Hamas, the Syrian regime of Bashar al-Assad, and Iran’s mullahs.

Craiglxviii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
970 Panamera Turbo; W221 S500L AMG Line, C215 CL500, W251 R350L AMG Line, plus several more now gone
But you say all that like it's a bad thing.

JBell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C350 CDi Estate (GAD Edition)
Over a near 35-year career in the British House of Commons, Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn has never come across an anti-Western terrorist, political movement, or dictator he couldn’t defend.

In 1984, weeks after an Irish Republican Army (IRA) bomb nearly killed Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher at the Conservative Party conference in Brighton, Corbyn invited the leader of the IRA’s political wing, Gerry Adams, to Parliament for a chummy reception. Throughout the 1980s, Corbyn sat on the editorial board of a hard-left magazine that praised IRA violence (“What do you call four dead Tories?” it asked. “A start.”), and he attended rallies honoring IRA terrorists. Confronted by journalists with this distasteful past, Corbyn disingenuously claims that he “never met the IRA” while avoiding any condemnation of it.

Onward to the Middle East, where Corbyn’s affinities are determined by whichever thug or religious sectarian can claim to be “anti-imperialist” (that is, anti-American, anti-British, or anti-Israel). He infamously called Hamas and Hezbollah “friends.” He accepted 20,000 pounds to appear five times on PressTV, the Iranian regime-funded propaganda outlet later banned in the U.K. for broadcasting the forced confession of an independent journalist (who later called Corbyn and other Westerners who appear on the network “useful idiots”). The assassination of Osama bin Laden at the hands of American special forces operators was a “tragedy.” Corbyn once invited to tea and praised as an “honored citizen” a Palestinian Islamist who claimed Jews were behind the 9/11 attacks. Indeed, Corbyn’s sympathy for Jew-haters is ecumenical: In 2015, after the Church of England reprimanded a vicar who had used social media to blame Israel for 9/11, Corbyn rushed to the cleric’s defense, stating that the poor fellow had been targeted because he “dared to speak out against Zionism.” For four years, Corbyn served as the chairman of the misnamed Stop the War Coalition, misnamed because it’s only opposed to Western-backed wars and silent (if not supportive) of those waged by Russia, Hamas, the Syrian regime of Bashar al-Assad, and Iran’s mullahs.

He is also a VP of CND yet says he will keep Trident?????

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom