Sbc

crippo2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL350 (R230) & CLK350 (W209)
Kevin
Having to change the SBC pump is a complete ar**, but best to go the proper route - its your brakes!
If you do change your grill get a post 06/06 one- the fit is different from the pre face lift cars
if you like I will try to find who I go mine from.
crippo2

OP
P

Painter16

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sl350 2007
Kevin
Having to change the SBC pump is a complete ar**, but best to go the proper route - its your brakes!
If you do change your grill get a post 06/06 one- the fit is different from the pre face lift cars
if you like I will try to find who I go mine from.
crippo2
Hi my good friend ,yes your right booking it in tomorrow with my indie, and yes please with the grill thank you

crippo2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL350 (R230) & CLK350 (W209)

gramey

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Currently none

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
It appears having only just seen this thread that I may be too late or have the wrong part anyway but I have used these people before -
https://shop.bba-reman.com/shop/par...mercedes-e-class-sbc-abs-pump-lifetime-reset/
they rebuilt the ABS pump on my BMW K1200S motorcycle for £400 with a lifetime warranty as opposed to a new BMW item for £1200 with 24 months warranty? :)

You can also buy a Chinese gadget on ebay for £28 that does the same thing, reset the brake actuations on an SBC pump.
The problem is it can only be done under certain conditions ( Fault code C249F) and often a new pump is the only answer.

If BBA-Reman can rebuild an SBC pump and guarantee it for a year for less than the German source then I'd be interested too.

OP
P

Painter16

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sl350 2007
So mines booked in to replace unit in couple weeks £1400 all in,
daft question ,now the warning sign as come up in white and it carnt be reset,hence changing unit ,can it it change to red at anytime soon or is it how long is a piece of string

AMGeed

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S204 C180K
It appears having only just seen this thread that I may be too late or have the wrong part anyway but I have used these people before -
https://shop.bba-reman.com/shop/par...mercedes-e-class-sbc-abs-pump-lifetime-reset/
they rebuilt the ABS pump on my BMW K1200S motorcycle for £400 with a lifetime warranty as opposed to a new BMW item for £1200 with 24 months warranty? :)

Reading about BBA Reman on the other side, I wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.
Use AC Tronics.

OP
P

Painter16

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Sl350 2007
So had the sbc unit changed at me local indie ,picked car back up today ,he had it for the week while I was away on me hols,I've noticed that when I now open the doors or lock them I don't get that pump noise that would sound for about 10 seconds ,it cost £1480 all in ,but I'm happy I know my indie as done an A1 job,
Mark at acms, in Walsall ,really recommend him and his small team of guys

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom