SL500 Standard Equipment

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Haha you are more than welcome mate. Did I read somewhere that you are coastal too?

Me, Im in Lyme Regis a few miles further South West.

The only other option that I forgot to mention though it does not apply to you is the in late 03 the 7G box was offered, I would rather stick with the 5 speed thank you.

Malcolm

Welski

Reaction score
Me, Im in Lyme Regis a few miles further South West.

The only other option that I forgot to mention though it does not apply to you is the in late 03 the 7G box was offered, I would rather stick with the 5 speed thank you.

Malcolm

Lyme Regis, very nice ...no relation of course to Bognor Regis which along with Clacton played host to the UK'S best loved holiday destinations; Billy Butlin resorts! :rolleyes: :Oops:

Is it my imagination or have you developed another ice box? (which has now disappeared!)

Last edited:

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
Lyme Regis, very nice ...no relation of course to Bognor Regis which along with Clacton played host to the UK'S best loved holiday destinations; Billy Butlin resorts! :rolleyes: :Oops:

Is it my imagination or have you developed another ice box?

That other Ice Box has melted away :D you should try and make the Benzworld meet on the 24th just down the A12 and round the corner from you.
None of us has ever met before,it will be a nice day and ladies welcome.

Malcolm

Welski

Reaction score
That other Ice Box has melted away :D you should try and make the Benzworld meet on the 24th just down the A12 and round the corner from you.
None of us has ever met before,it will be a nice day and ladies welcome.

Malcolm

and it was looking so inviting ....ladies welcome:-?

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom