Staying safe in London

silestanix

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
03' BMW 325Ci
Christ you lot, you make London sound like Caracas in Venezuela FFS !! :shock:

Its just as bad. Witnessed a dominos pizza driver getting smashed across the face with an iron bar last night in East Ham coming back from my friends place. I am very familiar with East London and know a lot of pleasant and unpleasant people... And even I lock my doors now when driving there at night, and in the daytime most of the time.

Moped theft and theft in general seems to be a free for all, the police do try but not enough resources and bullsh*t PC laws ie Helmet off call off the chase, just help the criminals.

You couldn't make it up.

peterws1957

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
sl350 /2004/3.7 and CL65/2009/6.0
I had heard of this type of crime but didn't realise it was so prevelant. It seems to be the case that the Police can't protect us from these characters either. However what I find annoying is that the Police appear to have endless resources (£450000 a month with a £250000 contingency in addition) to police a protest site in the North West against the apparently exceedingly dangerous 20 or so protesters who turn up. The Police actions have to be seen to be believed. 150 arrests , 4 convictions(with conditional discharge) and 100 formal complaints to the Police about their actions last time I heard. Yet violent criminals on the streets of London seem to get away with their actions- a grim indictment of Police priorities. (And I am not a Police basher)

keefysher

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W166 GLE350AMG Line 3.0 2017. BMW Z3 2.8 1998.
I had heard of this type of crime but didn't realise it was so prevelant. It seems to be the case that the Police can't protect us from these characters either. However what I find annoying is that the Police appear to have endless resources (£450000 a month with a £250000 contingency in addition) to police a protest site in the North West against the apparently exceedingly dangerous 20 or so protesters who turn up. The Police actions have to be seen to be believed. 150 arrests , 4 convictions(with conditional discharge) and 100 formal complaints to the Police about their actions last time I heard. Yet violent criminals on the streets of London seem to get away with their actions- a grim indictment of MP shareholding priorities. (And I am not a Police basher)

FTFY :shock:

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
I cant stand the place , ive been there a few times in the last 35 years or so but have never felt safe and that's before all this sort of thing started to occur

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom