W211 Rear lower suspension arms - who sells them apart from Mercedes

Chris Gould

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S211 320cdi Sport 2007
Guys,
I have this problem with my e class and all the parts you discuss for bus replacement are for the steel arms which have a 40mm diameter bush.
The alloy arms for airmatic are much smaller. I've measured the aperture at 38mm but the actual bore for the bush could be less.

I have searched and not found anything but second hand full arms ... no repair parts.
Is it a new arm from the dealers?

Chris Gould

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S211 320cdi Sport 2007
Resolved

So here's what my indie found out.

Took off the rear lower suspension arms to notice that the bush (which was the only worn component) is very similar to the C-Class rear hub bush, which you CAN get as a bush and not the whole sodding arm

Tried the C-class bush and it fits perfectly. Pictures included. Hopefully it will stop somebody else buying a full set of arms at 211GBP a piece.

The 1st picture is of the Alloy suspension arm. Apologies, my earlier picture was incorrect.

The 2nd picture is of the C-class rear hub bush

3rd picture is the part number of the bush

These are steel arms which take a 40mm bush which is readily available .... not alloy which is smaller.

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom