W212 350 cdi 231bhp vs 265bhp telling the difference???

OP
Marky_g

Marky_g

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 E320cdi sport
What’s your budget if you don’t mind me asking, and what equipment are you looking for?

11 to 13k
Full leather
Later steering wheel
Nav

Pan roof and 19s would be a bonus but not essential

Mr Filipov

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 BMW 535d Gran Turismo
11 to 13k
Full leather
Later steering wheel
Nav

Pan roof and 19s would be a bonus but not essential

Mileage? I mean go to higher ish mileage and it is quite easy to achieve.

OP
Marky_g

Marky_g

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211 E320cdi sport
Mileage? I mean go to higher ish mileage and it is quite easy to achieve.

Yeah i guess i was looking at up to 120k mile cars but id rather not go that high as i dont do many miles rely what ever i buy would staf relatively low millage

Mr Filipov

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 BMW 535d Gran Turismo
Yeah i guess i was looking at up to 120k mile cars but id rather not go that high as i dont do many miles rely what ever i buy would staf relatively low millage

Oh no, nowhere near that high. I was thinking in the 80s max. As for the top of your budget, you can even get something in the 60s. Auto trader is your best friend.

malcolm E53 AMG

Reaction score
Always look at the reg documents and spec sheet mine is a 265bhp sport but it has the luxury pack Napa interior with the Avantgarde steering wheel, you could pretty well mix and match all the options until the end of 2012

Last edited:

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom