Want constructive help in selling my CLK

BIGCJL

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
C320 CDI
Thanks to all for the help.

Just waved bye-bye to my car, and hello to £3900 in cash.

Just goes to prove that for everyone who thinks LPG is worthless etc, there is someone else out there that understands it....

Sold it to a guy who works and lives in Swindon, doesn't want a rattly horrible smelly diesel, and was prepared to travel to find a good example.

He drove it, and barely quibbled about the price, stating that he'd looked at "loads" and none came close...... always nice to hear.

So thanks again - I guess this proved that if you have a very nice car, and you keep it very nice someone somewhere will pay decent money for it.

Well done, evertime I hear someone say, whats my car worth, the only true answer is, "what someone else is prepared to pay", you got your answer, true, you had to wait perhaps a bit longer than you liked, and that may be because if was not "standard", but you got there in the end. :)

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom