Whats the worst that can happen ?

PINBALL

Reaction score
Website
www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk
Your Mercedes
124 E230 / 124 E220 /124 E280 /210 E320 CDI Wagons
My tracking is out and ABS/BAS/ESP warning comes up after driving 5-6 miles without any reason or braking - just cruising along 40-60 mph.

It first started a week ago, long after car slid on black ice sideways into a kerb hitting front wheels before the rears during Feb "snowfall" saga.

The only clue that someone else has had similar problems is on the 3 minutes of this utube video here;

But theres no refference to what he had done with a ball park figure of how much it cost him to put the problem right.

Indy took car for a quick spin out 2 weeks ago and wizzed it up a ramp and said "safe to drive", but this was a week or so before BAS failure warning started to appear inside speedo display.

Its booked into Indy to be rectified in 2 weeks time, but what further damage can be expected if I continue to drive long distance, apart from shredding tyres.

Need to make a trip to IPSWICH being a 220 miles round trip, before it goes to Indy, so am I wiser to put the job off until car is fully repaired - in your wisest opinions please.

All answers gratefully acknowledged - Thank You!

As a member of ourMercedes Owners' club, you will enjoy numerous savings on an expanding range of services including, Insurance, Parts and Servicing, RAC Membership plus much more.MBOmembers can save around £200.00 a year. You can join from as little as £30.00 and start to enjoy these savings immediately. You receive our monthly magazine and free classified ads when you decide to trade up a model.
Top Bottom