Zymol Vintage, slightly used with full rights, £1,850

Noddy 99

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 W211 E-Class E280 Sport Estate (OM642 3-litre diesel V6), 3x remapped, now returned to stock
Ok chaps, if youre interested in buying it, please contact me or just buy it.

I didnt post it up for discussion, I'm making nothing except a drink from it as it belongs to a customer ie someone who bought it.
It MIGHT just be the timing...

War in Ukraine
Heating bills through the roof
Petrol costs through the roof
Food costs through the roof
Strikes everywhere
NHS in crisis
Schools in crisis
Brexit...

Tell you what, though - I've got some Kashmiri leopard-skin trainer insoles which I could do you for £2000. PM me for further details...

Blobcat

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
R171 SLK280, Smart R451, Land Rover 110 County SW, 997 C2S, R1250 GSA TE 40th, CBR600FP
It MIGHT just be the timing...

War in Ukraine
Heating bills through the roof
Petrol costs through the roof
Food costs through the roof
Strikes everywhere
NHS in crisis
Schools in crisis
Brexit...

Tell you what, though - I've got some Kashmiri leopard-skin trainer insoles which I could do you for £2000. PM me for further details...
The reality is that what you’ve referenced makes less than no impact on those likely to purchase

DSK

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLS 320 CDI, S350 Bluetec
The world economy is one thing but, regardless there are people who will buy this sort of thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Noddy 99

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2009 W211 E-Class E280 Sport Estate (OM642 3-litre diesel V6), 3x remapped, now returned to stock
Fair points, gentlemen.

I'm just addressing the apparent case that the OP wasn't inviting/expecting a "discussion"...

Personally, I don't think you can AVOID a discussion if you post an advert for car wax that costs more than 6 months' worth of gas and electricity...

What people choose to spend their money on is entirely their decision. Expect opinions, though...

lewyboy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211
My Facebook feed showed a jumper yesterday, looked ok so I clicked on it, £3750!

OP
Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor
This is a Mercedes forum, a well used Skoda will do the same job of getting you from A to B, Mercedes is a premium brand and like Zymol, there are cheaper alternatives out there, we just all choose to spend our cash in different ways.
One could always ask the question why we chose a MB, maybe an aspirant or status purchase, and in the same way, if you really like car wax, so is this.

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
Having read the post (and not a clue about zymol) it became clear its a polish.

As I read more and the price I was expecting to see a huge drum of polish.

The picture of a hand next to what is probably a half glass of polish made me laugh.

mioba

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W124/E200, W220/S320CDI, W205/C200, W251/R350CDI 4Matic
This is a Mercedes forum, a well used Skoda will do the same job of getting you from A to B, Mercedes is a premium brand and like Zymol, there are cheaper alternatives out there, we just all choose to spend our cash in different ways.
One could always ask the question why we chose a MB, maybe an aspirant or status purchase, and in the same way, if you really like car wax, so is this.
At that price it certainly is @Morethanpolish

Good luck with the sale

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
Mother of god!!!!
I can drive a whole car around for 2 yr with that. And not worry about supermarket dings or paint issues. Nice press for someone tho. Wud hav though anyone paying that wud not be type likely break-in any sweat with polishing kit tho. I wonder if I buy for wife for Xmas. Will she polish the cars......might be worth it over a few yrs. Lifetime refills won't encourage her tho. .!

Last edited:

Alastairp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2005 CLK200 coupe (now gone) 2011 R230 SL350 2014 C220 estate

The picture of a hand next to what is probably a half glass of polish made me laugh.
Its a wax.

And don't discuss it here please.

OP
Morethanpolish

Morethanpolish

Authorised Forum Supporter
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 Kompressor

The point is that you get free refills for as long as you are breathing, and it can be sold when youre not

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Is that a hint for Keith there Lynn? ;)
Actually no Matty, he's bought me a £38 dressing gown that I chose from Next, I'm not into all this expensive face cream malarky. I go down to Lidl and buy their own brand as it's all pretty much the same. When I want something nice like perfume I just buy it myself, I don't even tell Keith. I treated myself to a small bottle of some Chanel and Dior perfume this year and that's my gift from me to me :D

WE HAVE NOW MOVED: 8 Hazel Road, Woolston, SO19 7GB
Service, Repairs and remapping service
Any queries, please do not hesitate to contactEmail@mbsofsouthampton.co.ukor alternatively you can phone Colin or Dave on 02380 445820, out of hours numbers are 07787913313 or 07907631681.
Top Bottom