Illegal Migrant Bank Checks

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
So if your here illegally from last month Banks have been secretly cross checking back accounts with a home office supplied list .....
Well that seems quite reasonable until you remove my deliberately added date shift.
If you have come here legally and jumped all the necessary hoops and are beavering away diligently you might wonder why you bothered.

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
surely illegals will have trouble opening bank accounts, wont they? I know when I had to change banks (for reasons I wont go into here) I had to jump through all kinds of hoops, even though I had already had numerous accounts with various UK banks all my life!

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2007 Merc 220 CDi Est Auto Av (s203)
So having failed to control immigration numbers and reducing the numbers of border staff when she was Home Secretary, Ms mayhem now wants the banks to do the checking for her.

Must say that's clever. Disgraceful, but clever.

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
So if your here illegally from last month Banks have been secretly cross checking back accounts with a home office supplied list .....
Well that seems quite reasonable until you remove my deliberately added date shift.
If you have come here legally and jumped all the necessary hoops and are beavering away diligently you might wonder why you bothered.
So what? I dont understand what issue you are raising.

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
I
So having failed to control immigration numbers and reducing the numbers of border staff when she was Home Secretary, Ms mayhem now wants the banks to do the checking for her.

Must say that's clever. Disgraceful, but clever.
dont see an issue with this. Illegals will get in no matter how tight security controls are so why not also make is hard when they do manage to sneak in.

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
I

dont see an issue with this. Illegals will get in no matter how tight security controls are so why not also make is hard when they do manage to sneak in.

Sneak in?
Going by the increase in non-EU numbers during Mayhem's Home Sec watch, they seem to have just strolled in. But then the border desks would have been unmanned because Saint Theresa got rid of 1000. It would have been more but she was too busy seeking evangelical guidance to put right injustices while she cut 20,000 police officers!

Evening Standard 12/2016 (loads of pages with these numbers...):-
>>>
An unprecedented 284,000 EU citizens arrived in the UK amid a rush to beat the Brexit referendum in June.

At the same time, despite Government claims that immigration was increased by EU free movement rules, there were 289,000 non-Europeans who have no such rights.
<<<​

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
How ever the illegal immigrants got in is not a reason to do nothing. Mistakes have been made that need to be put right if that means by running checks within the UK then so be it.

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
You're right.
- Trouble is, the architect of the above "mistakes" is now PM and look where that's got us!

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Don't worry Jeremy and the Labour Party are waiting to take over then we will all be fine, can't see a problem myself.
For the many from the few.................

turbopete

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2017 '17' Ford Mondeo 2.0TDCi ST Line X 180 (sorry)
Don't worry Jeremy and the Labour Party are waiting to take over then we will all be fine, can't see a problem myself.
For the many from the few.................

and if you believe that.......

past governments from ALL parties have promised much but not delivered to the average man on the street. not in comparison to their already rich buddies.. it has always been the same and probably WILL always be the same

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Jeremy will sort everything out, his messianic speech had the faithful enthralled at conference and my number has been chosen for conversion.
I will receive therapy from Sister Abbott.
We will all grow rich from the rich and the many will become the few or is that the few will become the many ?
Or will the many become many more ?

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
Ah! ye of little faith. Remember how they rubbished him before and said all manner of nasty things about him and THEY WERE ALL WRONG... Remember the person and the people who messed this all up.... they are still in power messing it all up. What is not to worry about? Oh I know, don't blame them, Blame those that just might Fcuk up if they came to power.
I just received my personal Copy of 'The Parliamentary Review' today, my christian name on the enclosed letter and personally signed by The RT Hon Sir Eric Pickles ..oops almost wrote Sykes there lol.
Page 2 has a Foreword by The RT Hon Philip Hammond, and the third paragraph has the following little gem.
'The deficit is down but debt is still too high. Unemployment is at a 40-year low, but real pay growth is stagnating, And I understand that people are weary of the hard slog of repairing the damage caused by Labour's great recession'.
You see not their fault pay isn't rising its labours fault.
Once again he doesn't mind bending the truth to get his point across

davemercedes

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Ah...
Lies, damn lies and politics (with apologies to Disraeli).

OP
F

Frontstep

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
T210 320cdi
Ah! ye of little faith. Remember how they rubbished him before and said all manner of nasty things about him and THEY WERE ALL WRONG... Remember the person and the people who messed this all up.... they are still in power messing it all up. What is not to worry about? Oh I know, don't blame them, Blame those that just might Fcuk up if they came to power.
I just received my personal Copy of 'The Parliamentary Review' today, my christian name on the enclosed letter and personally signed by The RT Hon Sir Eric Pickles ..oops almost wrote Sykes there lol.
Page 2 has a Foreword by The RT Hon Philip Hammond, and the third paragraph has the following little gem.
'The deficit is down but debt is still too high. Unemployment is at a 40-year low, but real pay growth is stagnating, And I understand that people are weary of the hard slog of repairing the damage caused by Labour's great recession'.
You see not their fault pay isn't rising its labours fault.
Once again he doesn't mind bending the truth to get his point across

So Jeremy offers the earth to the gullible and the dull Theresa offers more austerity yet still is PM and somehow the gullible Corbynista's think that is success.
The Banking crisis was just that a banking crisis, Labours spending was high but affordable but that Labour party is not the one we have today led by the duplicitous Jeremy.

flowrider

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
SL500 (R230)
After the Labour Party conference and the way a lot of the attendees behaved does Corbyn stand any chance of forming a government, i really hope not. Whats going on in the Labour Party today is very worrying.

Mercedes-Benz Servicing, repairs, engine and diagnostics
Wayne Gates - Mercedes-Benz, Unit F3, Phoenix Industrial Estate, Rosslyn Crescent, Harrow, Middlesex, HA1 2SP
Tel: 020 8863 9233
Established for 20 years all vehicles washed and vacuumed.
Top Bottom