Reaction score
Hi everyone

This is my first post.
I need list price (not marketprice) of a Merc
Model : S500L Auto
Engine : Petrol
CC: 4999
Vechile Category M1

can anyone reply me with List price of this car as at 01 March 2001 as I need it for valuation purposes.

Thank you.

Alex M Grieve

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B Class d200 Sport Premium Plus (66)
Hi everyone

This is my first post.
I need list price (not marketprice) of a Merc
Model : S500L Auto
Engine : Petrol
CC: 4999
Vechile Category M1

can anyone reply me with List price of this car as at 01 March 2001 as I need it for valuation purposes.

Thank you.

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

I don't have a 2001 price list to hand, but the valuation sites give a "Price when new" when you search for a valuation.

For the car you specify, Wisebuyers guides state £60,410 and What Car £61,100. Assuming the former does not include the on the road costs, and the latter does, they seem to be in agreement.

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom