Fabulous tool set 4 sale

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Sorry if not the right place to mention this. I did consider the links section but felt more would see it here.

Popped into my local aldi yesterday and they have a couple great tool sets for sale.
About £13 per set. They have the splined / torx and Allen type key set.
They looked amazing value, quite long and tee bar type with good handles all in their own case.
If I didn't already have a set I would have bought them, and was still tempted.
I've bought some good stuff from aldies before. Not always the best quality but not cheap either.
If I can find a link to them I will add below. :)

below

Last edited:

taxii

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c200, 1996, 2000
I bought a cheap tool kit from Lidl about 6 years ago and didnt expect it to be much good but I've still got it and nothing has broken and it has been used for just about everything. It came with a socket set which works well but I do have a better quality half inch drive for the heavier jobs though.

OP
cleverdicky

cleverdicky

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
MB
Wow lucky you. Snap up a few sets and ship 'em over ;)

Thanks for the heads up, so worth an extra pound, but shows what mugs they take us for in fritzland.

Rockall

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Many

Thanks for the heads up, so worth an extra pound, but shows what mugs they take us for in fritzland.

Ah well, we stayed neutral during the war!!!:)

Don't mention the war!!:)

Bill

JEZ.S320L

Reaction score
Website
www.latorreonline.es
Your Mercedes
Lincoln Navigator and a S320L Business Edition

Southern Ireland = Euros, so with the exchange rate - about £10.50 - which is about £3.50 cheaper.!

daveyjp

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
B160 SE Blue Efficiency
I picked up a multitool kit from a local JTF warehouse which I keep in the car. A dozen screwdrivers, electrical testing screwdriver, torx driver handle and about 20 different bits, couple of pairs of pliers, electrical tape.

It was about £10 and I questioned how long it would last, but it's amazing how often I've been called to use it and no issues whatsoever.

ALL MBO Club members qualify for 15% discount on second hand parts.Please see MBO Members’ Area for discount codewww.dronsfields.com
Top Bottom