Pre-Safe Inoperative (w204)

Diluxe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c-class/2008/c220cdi
Hi,

I have an intermittent problem which is creating the messeges "presafe inoperative,front right malfunction".

Strangley if i plugged another belt into the drivers side buckle the message would disappear, as soon as i plugged the drivers belt back in into the drivers side, the message would re-appear.

Over the weekend I had a look underneath the seat, uncliped and re-inserted the big yellow plug, but that had no affect, infact i think that made things worse as now the message is on permanently.

Can anyone recommend an Indie in the Berks (SL2), Bucks (HP5) areas that i could travel too or someone that may travel out to view.

cheers

Last edited:
A

andy@pcd-ltd

Hi and welcome.

Sounds like the best thing to do would be get the fault codes read

If you unplugged the yellow plug while the ignition was on thats why the light is on all the time.

OP
D

Diluxe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c-class/2008/c220cdi
Hi, they were unplugged whilst the ignition was off.

Do you cover slough?

OP
D

Diluxe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c-class/2008/c220cdi
Great what's the best way to book you, any chance you could do this week?

OP
D

Diluxe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c-class/2008/c220cdi
Yep that works for me

A

andy@pcd-ltd

If you want to email me over the full address that would be great

OP
D

Diluxe

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
c-class/2008/c220cdi
Just done. Thanks

PRESAFE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2007 MERCEDES C200
presafe inoperative

Hi,

I have an intermittent problem which is creating the messeges "presafe inoperative,front right malfunction".

Strangley if i plugged another belt into the drivers side buckle the message would disappear, as soon as i plugged the drivers belt back in into the drivers side, the message would re-appear.

Over the weekend I had a look underneath the seat, uncliped and re-inserted the big yellow plug, but that had no affect, infact i think that made things worse as now the message is on permanently.

Can anyone recommend an Indie in the Berks (SL2), Bucks (HP5) areas that i could travel too or someone that may travel out to view.

cheers

I have presafe message inoperative can you please let me know if you have solved your problem with the belts?

PRESAFE

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W204 2007 MERCEDES C200
presafe inoperative

I have an error message on dash board presafe inoperative

Does anybody resolved such as problem???

thanks

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom