124 front wings

Rockall

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Many
We have three 124's in the family that will need some work done on them this coming year. Body's are good except for front wings.
I priced a wing here locally with a Mercedes dealer - over 300 euro plus Vat!!
Can anybody advise a source for good new wings - I am in the UK quite a lot so picking up is not an issue. I need six front wings - three drivers with vent for multivalve diesel and three passengers.

Regards

Bill

television

Always remembered RIP
Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2002 SL500, 216 CL500, all fully loaded
For OE wings ask Inchcape for a price for genuine wings.

lwbnick

Reaction score
Website
euromerc.tumblr.com
Your Mercedes
expedition
We have three 124's in the family that will need some work done on them this coming year. Body's are good except for front wings.
I priced a wing here locally with a Mercedes dealer - over 300 euro plus Vat!!
Can anybody advise a source for good new wings - I am in the UK quite a lot so picking up is not an issue. I need six front wings - three drivers with vent for multivalve diesel and three passengers.

Regards

Bill

If you buy 6 they might give you a decent discount on genuine ones.

The copy ones are rubbish....

syncropaddy

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
.... too many cars!
I have used a pattern part front wing before and it was a disaster. I spent more time getting it right .....

Someone might correct me but I'm not sure if the diesel vented wings are available as a pattern part. I found that the MB dealer off the Boucher Road in Belfast are very easy to deal with and you might be surprised with a decent discount.

Xtractorfan

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
S class
The current generation of copy wings are an excellent fit.. it does mean a bit extra time fitting them to get all of the lines and gaps spot on, and the front end to bonnet will need a bit of fettling, as will the A or screen pillar section.. just needs tidying.. for cars of 93 and 94 vinatge then copy wings are the ones to go for..

Best suppliers are Euro car parts belfast 028 90 689 700
Traynors of Armagh..028 3889 1242..
also try North West Motor factors in Derry 028 7137 0050.. nearest to you in Donegal..
All do deliveries to Donegal.. check with their sales staff..

Last edited:
Top Bottom