What Have You Done To Your Merc Today?

Wighty

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
W211/E320cdi/2009 and CLK200k 2009
Thank you Andy, it was very rewarding when I stood back and looked at it...
After 12 hours work , I bet you fell back and the last thing you saw before you passed out was one really shiny car ! Excellent work buddy :D

LesTaylor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 SL55 AMG F1
After 12 hours work , I bet you fell back and the last thing you saw before you passed out was one really shiny car ! Excellent work buddy :D

Lol it did take me a couple of minutes to straighten up. But your right, it is shiny...
I’m driving down to Bude in Cornwall tomorrow for a holiday, thought it best to clean and protect it before the weather gets to it...

Srdl

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
GLC43 AMG 2018 (X253)
We're taking friends out to for a meal tonight and it will be the first time they’ve seen the car. I’d like to say I gave it a good wash but I took it to our local Eastern European’s who did their usual excellent job and then I just finished up a few bits at home. Both friends drive BMWs so I hope to show them the error of their ways ;)
FE4F4198-406C-40AC-9C07-9C40D4AC569A.jpeg

Avnt

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes c350 cdi estate amg
Had B service done and booked it in for chain changing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
We're taking friends out to for a meal tonight and it will be the first time they’ve seen the car. I’d like to say I gave it a good wash but I took it to our local Eastern European’s who did their usual excellent job and then I just finished up a few bits at home. Both friends drive BMWs so I hope to show them the error of their ways ;)
View attachment 50897

They will be in awe of the technology Steve. What with direction indicators and speed limiters it will all be very new to them. They will certainly be impressed !! :D

Jim2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1st Merc 2010 E Class W212 2.1 CDI. 2nd Merc 2014 E Class W212 220 CDI
View attachment 50897
Hmmmm.........present BMW affectionado's....but possible MB convert's, after the meal ???? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jim2

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
1st Merc 2010 E Class W212 2.1 CDI. 2nd Merc 2014 E Class W212 220 CDI
Lol it did take me a couple of minutes to straighten up. But your right, it is shiny...
I’m driving down to Bude in Cornwall tomorrow for a holiday, thought it best to clean and protect it before the weather gets to it...
As Wighty say's, "Top Job", if I had mine looking as good, I would be reluctant to take it out on the road !!!:D:D:D

LesTaylor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 SL55 AMG F1

LesTaylor

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2004 SL55 AMG F1
As Wighty say's, "Top Job", if I had mine looking as good, I would be reluctant to take it out on the road !!!:D:D:D

I like to use my car, I’m sometimes reluctant when I come across some shall we say silly sods that think I want to race them in there, pugs, corsers, polos and bmw’s... I like to take it easy enjoy the ride and feel and use the power in my own time...Thank you for the compliment though. ;)

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
UnMerc - 2020 VW Polo 2.0t GTi Plus, DSG. Flash Red, Traditional VW GTi Tartan seat trim.
I have given mine a good leisurely wash and brush up in the full sun this morning. There is something more satisfying cleaning it in the full sun. Hot but if you take it slowly I think the results look stunning !! :)

DSCF0276.JPG

SJMaxwell

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 SL63
Had the SLK55 serviced in Southend Mercedes, way cheaper than Maidstone Mercedes and a very pleasant 40 mile, roof down drive home

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

A.J.

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
It was with immense restraint that I was able to sympathise with my Wife's work friend when this happened within minutes of her arrival :eek: ;)

DSCF0277.JPG

Mine, having only just finished cleaning it didn't get anything at all !! :D :D

DSCF0279.JPG

AIB understand your special Mercedes deserves a special insurance policy. We have a refreshing attitude to insuring high performance, modified, imported or classic and vintage cars and deal with the UK’s leading insurers. We offer discounts for length of ownership, where the vehicle is kept overnight and limiting the mileage and can also cater for those clients who need higher mileage and business use. To obtain a quotation please call the team on 02380 268351 or visit us atAIB Insurance
Top Bottom