CLK 200 K A208 - Stuttering Problem - Misfire

Gtx3071r

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
CLK 200 K / 2000 / 2.0 KOMPRESSOR
Hi i have a CLK 200 K A208 2.0 cc KOMPRESSOR with 111.944 engine code model year 2000 LHD ,with manual transmission, and what i noticed is that when i depress the throttle pedal after 3.000 RPM it makes a hesitation during acceleration , like a misfire or cannot go anymore in terms of more speed, i haven`t tried to be honest to make full throttle beyond that rev range because i don`t want to push further and cause any major damage.

Please note that i haven`t checked the MAS ,spark plugs, or anything else, since i think that i have the old 38 pin obd connector which is located at the engine bay in the upper side and i don`t have a fault code scanner , i have searched under the steering column,the dashboard near the hood latch releasing mechanism but i can`t locate any OBD 2 port or a plastic cover. And if this helps the car was stationary for many months i don`t know maybe it is a dirty fuel issue, or a fuel pump on it`s way out ? I have filled some gasoline and now it starts more quick when i put the key in the ignition and i turn on the engine. Also most possible the whole exhaust system is stock, so maybe a clogged catalyst , or something relevant with the exhaust piping ?

Any comments and technical advices will be appreciated

Thanks for any answer, appreciate it

Regards

bembo449

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
Mercedes Cl500, shitron dispatch
Id have it plugged into to see if a code is stored , better than guessing or throwing parts at it pal

Stop looking for the Best Garage!! We are here and have the best advanced solutions for you, at Competitive prices. Put us to test with any issue you may have.
Top Bottom