The “A” button on Mercedes A class dash

ajlsl600

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
clk3202001,sl6002003 with everything regrettably sold ,A class 170cdi auto. NG/TF1800 ML250
Here in france 90% or cars roll back some a lot on any slope when lights go green .one really has to be aware.

littlebrooklyn

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
2016 A180d
Do you ever sit behind cars at traffic watching them roll back slightly then move forward and repeat until the light changes, riding the clutch the whole uptime.
I dread to think how long their clutch won’t last...:rolleyes:

I was behind a white van at a sect of traffic lights this morning and he was doing that from the second the lights went red, probably wasn't his own van so may not care about the clutch.

Have to confess when I had a manual car I was always being told off by my dad for riding the clutch and I could never work out how to drive any other way, failed my first driving test going backwards on a hill start :rolleyes:

OP
Sarakh9

Sarakh9

Reaction score
Your Mercedes
A Class, 2017. 2.1 A200d
We were all amateurs once but you’ve now got a proper car and you’ve joined this forum so you’re already one step ahead of an amateur ;). For what it’s worth, I have an understanding of how the oily bits work but I would never dream of getting my hands dirty touching any of them!
Proper car... arghh that makes me so happy!!!:D Only if it didn’t have all the improper-ness attaches to it...

You lost your key ? Or maybe you need a spare! Your vehicle imobilliser does not respond anymore? WE CAN FIX THEM ALL !! Mobile ! Save Time and Increase Profits With us !
Top Bottom