Search results

1. C

VIN decoder?

At the port At the port ready to be shipped to Cyprus.
  2. C

VIN decoder?

I knew that when I was bidding for the car. However the car wasn't listed either as stolen or damaged. It just stated that it had minor scratches.
  3. C

VIN decoder?

Thank you all for your replies. Now my confusion is turning to fear. Just to add some more confusion to the whole situation check the additional information stated in copart.
  4. C

VIN decoder?

That's so weired. I have made some research and I couldn't find anything on VIN starting like this either. I don't have the car as this as this will be shipped to Cyprus for registration therefore I can't checked the windscreen VIN. The picture that I have attached on the previous post is the...
  5. C

VIN decoder?

Thank you for your replies guys. I thought this was the VIN as this is the one on door panel. Please see attached.
  6. C

VIN decoder?

Hi guys, I purchased a Mercedes A45 around 10 days ago from copart uk. I have done the HPI check and it states that it's imported. Can you please help me identify the car with VIN DVLASWA3971726308. I can't find anything about this. Thank you in advance

Welwyn Merx Limited is a family run business with genuine passion, dedication and 25 years of experience dealing with Mercedes-Benz and AMG passenger cars.
Tel: 01707 395999www.welwynmerx.uk
Top Bottom